Why Choose Us?
Chris and Victoria are proud to run their family Herefordshire practice. Victoria grew up in the county and they brought our family back here in 2004. “We and our team are committed to providing a personal, caring and professional service for you and your pet. We strive to bring as many services as possible to your pets and you in our beautiful county.
In 2016 we were able to add a Ledbury branch, having loved our time living there in 1999. We have a friendly & approachable team who work to high standards continually undergoing on going training to ensure the very best in veterinary care. Our services include:
- We cover our own 24 hour emergency service with both a vet and nurse on call
- Advice on puppies and kittens – including puppy clubs and training
- Laparoscopic (keyhole) procedures including spaying (neutering)
- Nurse clinics including dietary advice & preventative health care
- Physiotherapy and rehab advice
- Separate cat & dog wards and waiting areas
- Appointments available all day and every Saturday morning
- Advanced Practitioner with a Certificate Holder in Diagnostic Imaging
- Certificate holders in medicine and feline medicine plus numerous nurses with further qualifications
- Behaviour advice
- Full operating facilities
- In house laboratory
- Visiting clinicians in cardiology, orthopaedics and osteopathy
- Pet Health Plans
- Acupuncture and laser therapy
- Customer parking
Please do contact us to find out more, arrange to meet us, suggest further services we could offer.